Week #35 - Jacob


It was a dreary day, my dog, Cosmo and I were going for a trail walk. We were about half way home, when Cosmo suddenly ran off track, so I followed him. I walked through some bushes, and there was Cosmo, in front of a river, I looked towards my right, and there was a beautiful view, with an ugly tree in the way, but I ignored the tree, and kept staring at the stream. I took out my phone, and took a photo. Perfect! The first thing I did with the photo was to share it with my family. 

Comments

  1. Hi Jacob
    I love your 100WC. You have descibed your walk and what you saw so clearly. Describing the day as dreary set the scene so well and was a lovely contrast to the beautiful scene. For some reason your story has gone off the page so I am not sure if I have seen it all.
    Mrs P (Team 100WC)
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

George B. - Week #1

George M - Week #2

Cassey - Week #1