Week #32 - Pearl

It was the windiest night of the year and I was having a sleepover at my friend Chloe’s house. Her brother kept coming into our bedroom uninvited and telling us scary stories. At first we giggled but then became scared. He challenged us to truth or dare and when it was my turn, I chose dare. He dared me to swap the labels on his mum’s jars in the pantry. I crept into the kitchen and walked into the pantry, I thought to myself,  “Should I really do this?” Suddenly there was a noise behind me, it was the wind.

Comments

  1. Your story flows really well, Pearl. The word ‘uninvited’ tells your reader all they need to know about Chloe's brother! You build up the suspense very well. I can imagine you creeping in to the pantry and being startled – only to find it was the wind….

    Janet Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

George B. - Week #1

George M - Week #2

Cassey - Week #1