Week #34 - Garath


It was a sunny day. The sky was bright from the sun when an ordinary mysterious box came in. I wondered what was in the box, I opened it and poof a baby racoon popped out trying to look for her mother. I was in shock, but I realized that the racoon was lost. I decided to look after her so while I was driving home I gently put the racoon in the chair that I bought with a leaf because I knew that they liked leaf’s. I still wondered if the mother was in Auckland looking for her baby.

Comments

  1. Kia ora Garath.
    Your 100 Word Challenge here has a bit of an interesting twist, considering that the raccoon arrived to you in a box! You have used some good vocabulary but your piece does feel a bit disjointed. Perhaps a little more planning time might be good for the future.
    Ms M #100WC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

George B. - Week #1

George M - Week #2

Cassey - Week #1