Week #35 - Angus


One  stunning day in Ireland we were on holiday. We saw a pond and I said to my mum and my dad “can we go?” I got to the motel my parents said we can go tomorrow. The next day we were ready to go so we hopped into the car and we took off. When we got there  we saw two trees but they had no leaves on them because it was Autumn. There were spiky rocks everywhere. It was really beautiful. The water was freezing. Dad said “time to go home!” Ireland was the most beautiful place. 

Comments

  1. Hi Angus, I think you have written a good outline for an interesting story, but I want to know more. Much of what you have written is about travelling but we never found out what was so special about the pond that made you want to go there, and clearly it was very special to your lead character.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

George B. - Week #1

George M - Week #2

Cassey - Week #1