Week #37 - Hayley

Mysteriously the cave felt like it was going to close. I told my big brother, “We should go back. This isn't exactly your playden is it?” 
“No.” he answered. “But I need to prove I can find that viola. I want to prove Mr Kitchen wrong.” 
I saw the cave close and I screamed “James!” He said “shut up.” 
“Oh fine.” I said hastily. 
Then he said “ Apparently It is made of the most ancient gold.” his eyes shined. 

I gasped” J J J James look!”  We escaped through a hole, ran home and said “We searched and found this!”

Comments

  1. Dear Hayley,

    when you used expression it made it really easy to create a picture in my head. i especially liked it when you said " I gasped"

    From Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia
    Thank you for your comment
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

George B. - Week #1

George M - Week #2

Cassey - Week #1