Week #39 - Tom


I kept hearing cracks while I was driving the car. Suddenly my car was in the water and I was sinking! Just before I was fully submerged in the water I felt a push from behind and I wasn't sinking anymore. I got out of the car and there standing in front of me was a polar bear! I helped him push the car out of the water. Finally after the car was out I offered the bear if he wanted to see what the other places around the Arctic looked like or go fishing with fishing rods? He chose explore.   

Comments

  1. Tom, this is a great interpretation of the prompt and I particularly liked, 'There standing in front of me was a polar bear.'
    Thanks for sharing this week,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth NZ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #34 - Pearl

George B. - Week #1

Week #36 = Hayley