George M - Week #2

 “Mum, what's the day on the calendar today?” I shouted.

“Today is the 21st of October.” she replied.

“No! I don't want it to be the  21st of October, it's my washing day.” I groaned.


I went to the washing line to get the washing. The washing was nice and white but then I noticed that it had miniscule pieces of  sticky gunk on it. I brought the washing inside and showed Mum. She said, “what is that?'' and I replied “I don't know.” Mum put it back in the washing machine and said “hopefully it does not come out with sticky gunk all over it.”


Comments

  1. Hi George,

    Good use of the prompt words. It's very annoying to find that the white washing isn't clean...I certainly have had that experience before. School uniforms are particularly good at picking up all sorts of gunk!

    Well done on your 100wc!

    Michelle Tham, Team 100wc,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

George B. - Week #1

Cassey - Week #1